Initial Plans & Costings
When deciding on a new space or refurbishment you will want to know information about layout and costings – “will we fit?” and “how much will it cost?”. We can assist you by attending your chosen locations to complete a site measure, space planning and subsequent costings. This information will help you determine the suitability of the space and assist you with your leasing or sales negotiations. In most cases this is a free service we provide to you.
- Information that will assist in your negotiations
- Layouts are a great way to visualize and know your potential new space
Now the fun part begins with our team of designers working with you to develop your unique office environment. With a real flare for space planning and fresh ideas we are able to incorporate many design elements normally thought only possible with a much larger budget.
Take a look through our gallery to view some of our great design work.
- Our qualified commercial designers will ensure that all major works are designed to be certified as compliant with current Australian Standards.
- Personalised design to suit you.
As licensed commercial builders we take our job seriously. There is a lot that happens during an office fitout and our team prides itself on taking care of it all – from concept to completion. We have carefully selected our team of employees and subcontractors to ensure each project is given the attention that our clients expect.
- All required works are compliant and certified
- Flexibility throughout the project.
- Friendly and approachable team so you will never feel unwelcome during your project visits.
Typical Project Inclusions:
- Demolition works
- Partitions and ceilings
- Electrical works (we are licensed Electrical Contractors)
- Data cabling
- Furniture (including customised)
- Flooring (carpet, vinyl, tiles, polished concrete)
- Fire services
- Alarm/Security services